Establishment III A
- Matters relating to Pay Commission/Pay Body including its constitution and terms of reference and processing of these recommendations.
- Policy matters and advice on Pay Regulation including fixation of pay on re-employment and relaxation from the pay regulation.
- Matters relating to Special pay to Government Servants Policy thereof.
- Policy matter relating to deputation of Central Govt. employees including special deputation terms of all categories of employees.
- Training Allowance to faculties engaged in training/teaching in the Training Institutes.
- Terms and conditions in case of reverse Foreign Service – policy relating to.
- Matters in regard to Non-practicing Allowance.
- Matters relating to UGC/AICTE and School Teachers Pay Scales.
- Matters relating to flexible complementing scheme.
- Matters relating to stagnation Increment-Policy regarding.
- Incentive increment(s) for observing small family norms.
- Grant of rent-free Accommodation in lieu of higher pay scales/Special pay.
- Grant of qualification pay or incentive on passing Departmental Examination/requiring higher qualification.
- Coordination of matters relating to National Council (JCM) Department of Personnel and Training in so far as it concerns Department of Expenditure.
- Matters relating to PLB, Non-PLB (Ad-hoc) Bonus.
|Section Officer||Under Secretary||Dy Secretary/Director|
|Shri Balachandran B.S.
|Shri Manab Ray
|Shri Amar Nath Singh