PMU Section of Bilateral Cooperation Division deals with the following items of work:-
- Policy matters relating to Bilateral Cooperation.
- Short term foreign training courses upto four weeks duration offered by JICA, SCPTA, IMF, etc. under Technical Assistance Programme.
- Internal coordination of Bilateral Cooperation Division excluding any matter relating to Sectoral and External Territorial charge assigned to other sections of in BC Division.
- Parliament Questions pertaining to B.C. Division, where the question relates to more than one section in BC Division. Question which asks for information relating to a specific bilateral partner shall be dealt by the concerned Section in BC Division.
- Sectoral Charge: Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region
- External Territorial Charge: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Somoa, Soloman Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
- Internal Territorial Charge: North Eastern States.
Circulars/Guidelines issued by PMU Section
- Bilateral Policy Guidelines (O.M. No.3/11/2015-PMU dated 7th December, 2015)(3 MB)
- Engagement of consultants from bilateral/multilateral agencies(O.M. No.1/42/2015-PMU dated 29th December, 2015)(1 MB)
- Clarification dated 07.01.2016 on engagement of Consultants from bilateral/multilateral agencies (O.M. No.1/42/2015-PMU dated 7th January, 2016)(3 MB) (Dated 07th January, 2016)
- Guidelines on short-term foreign training programmes under technical cooperation with bilateral partners (O.M. No.3/6/2011-PMU dated 27th July, 2011)(255 KB)
- Guidelines for posting, implementation and monitoring of externally aided projects (2 MB)
- Revised Proforma for Preparation of Preliminary Project Report for Bilateral Financial Cooperation(136 KB)