- Guidelines on Foreign Training Programmes Administered by the DEA(255 KB)
- Bilatreal Development Assistance - A Handbook on Systems and Processes(4 MB)
- Position Paper on External Assistance received by India (584 KB)
- Guidelines for posting, implementation and monitoring of externally aided projects (2 MB)
- Guidelines for Development Co-operation with the Bilateral Partners (19 KB)
PMU section of BC Division deals with the following:
- Parliament Question and Parliamentary Matters, concerning more than one donor agency.
- Short term foreign training courses/seminars/workshops;
- Coordination Work of BC Division:
- Coordination with the Office of CAA&A in respect of External Aid.
- All matters received from Administration and other Divisions of DEA.
- Preparation of Budgetary & Revised Estimates (BE & RE) in respect of Externally Aided Projects (to be sent to Office of the CAA&A) and for sub-heads "Foreign Travel Expenses", "Publication" and "Protocol & Hospitality"(to be sent to Admn. Division).
- Monthly/Quarterly Reports/Returns
- Preparation of Standard Briefs.
- Preparation of Induction material /Annual Report
- Preparation of briefs for new FM/FS .
- Updation of website ( for BC Division)
Sectoral Charge: DONER
Territorial Charge: North Eastern States
External Territorial charge: