Integrated Finance Division
II. DDG Cell
The Detailed Demands for Grants (DDG) Cell deals with the following items of work:
- Compilation and printing of Detailed Demands for Grants of the Ministry of Finance.
- Coordination work in respect of Standing Committee of Parliament on Finance with regard to Detailed Demands for Grants of Ministry of Finance.
- Compilation and printing work relating to the Statement made by the Hon'ble Finance Minister in both the Houses of Parliament regarding the status of implementation of recommendations of the Standing Committee on Finance.
- Numerical Monitoring of progress of settlement of C&AG Audit Paragraphs and PAC Recommendations in respect of Department of Economic Affairs and Department of Financial Services.
III. Integrated Finance Unit - II
All financial proposals of Department of Financial Services and its subordinate and attached offices, e.g. Appellate Authority for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction, Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction, Office of the Custodian, Office of the Special Court and Debt Recovery Tribunals.
Handles all matters relating to Grant No. 33 - Department of Financial Services, i.e., -
- Tendering financial advice on all matters involving expenditure.
- Scrutiny of and concurrence to foreign deputation proposals of officers of Department of Financial Services including obtaining the approval of Screening Committee of Secretaries through Department of Expenditure.
- Finalising Budget, Revised Budget and Supplementaries.
- Expenditure control, monitoring of progress of expenditure and submitting monthly and quarterly progress reports to Secretary (FS).
- Preparation of final requirements and surrender of savings and re-appropriation.
- Preparation of appropriation and finance accounts.
- Matters relating to Standing Committee of Parliament on Finance and PAC/Audit Paras in respect of Department of Financial Services.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance of economy instructions issued by Department of Expenditure from time to time.
- Monitoring of the progress of the various schemes under Grant No. 33 - Department of Financial Services.
Coordination, compilation, printing and laying of the Outcome Budget in Parliament of the Ministry of Finance, which includes all the five Departments of the Ministry.
Name and Contact Address of Division Head: